Medtech1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
November 30, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: Radical Hysterectomy
Created On: 03/25/2003 01:03 AM

07/22/2008 03:08 PM

Author Icon
gkelly

01/12/2007 03:27 PM

Author Icon
osteobabe

I know these posts are old but thought my two cents could help someone anyway.

Please visit hystersisters.com for more help and information from other women that have experience in various situations with female reproductive system problems.
 10/08/2003 08:42 PM

Author Icon
marylincopeland

I have just had a cone biopsy and there is a possibility I will need a radical hyterectomy for cancer of the cervix. I would appreciate any advise on the radical proceedure from people who have gone through it. What has been your experience. I am hearing some scary stories about complications, etc. What do I need to know?
 03/25/2003 01:03 AM

Author Icon
emortone

How long is it acceptable to wait to have a radical hysterectomy for stage Ib2 cervical cancer? Is there any way to determine this? I would like to have a child first.

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.