< REFRESH >
Topic Title: keloid scars on ears
Created On: 03/28/2001 11:48 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

08/11/2004 05:22 AM

Author Icon
sara74

i have just started using the chines medicine and hopefully i will see the results.I have keloids from the back of my neck through my left shoulder up to my upper chest,its so uncomfortable am also on steroids injections.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 05/02/2003 05:04 AM

Author Icon
jacwoo

Hi there I used to have nightmares of them - scars that grows and grows, leading to itch. I had that awful experience - on my face!. I have the same problem on my jaw and applied a Chinese medicine on my scar and it works wonders. I think you can still see it at www.thejamushop.com It's an exotic panacea that gets rid of my nightmares of those awful scars that grows and grows. The Chinese stuff stops the itch, gets rid of the redness and flattens that awful scar. It's better to apply earlier to arrest the disfigurement. Silicon is good but expensive and the result does not last long. I used the Chinese medicine and it took care of those awful scars very well, fading the redness, flattening the scar, removes the itch. This stuff is cheap but it really works. Hope the above helps. Rgds Vincent Lui
 11/15/2002 04:31 PM

Author Icon

Kelocote gel is supposed to be a good alternative. It comes out of a tube, so you can use as little or as much as you need...it would most certainly apply for your ears...
 10/16/2002 04:13 PM

Author Icon
sunnyshine

I NEED TO KNOW IF THRE ARE ANY COMPANIES THAT MAKE A SILION GEL SHEET THAT WOULD FIT AROUND THE EAR LOPE.THAT'S WHERE MY KELOID IS.I WANT TO STINK IN SIZES OR IF ANY ONES HAS FOUND THE ANSWER TO MAKE THEN DISSAPPER ANY HELP IS WELCOMED.
 10/03/2002 10:51 AM

Author Icon
ClearSkin

DermRenewal Skin Care Products Smooth and flatten scar tissue. Eliminates keloids. It also heals Acne, Burns, Psoriasis, pimples, etc Contact them www.DermRenewal.com or call their customer serviceline: 908-236-8486
 03/28/2001 11:48 AM

Author Icon
notshown

Has anyone had bad keloid scarring and found a sucessful treatment for them? My 13 year old son had them on his ears after surgery to pin back his ears (otoplasty)They grew so big we had to have surgery to remove them six weeks ago. Now they are growing back and he is about to start steroid treatment.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.

test