Medtech1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
April 10, 2021  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: If I lose weight would it help?
Created On: 12/12/2003 02:02 PM

08/23/2004 01:17 PM

Author Icon
sam1618

Hi. I just read your posting and I would like to say congradulations on lsing the appearance of your spider veins. Don't feel bad if you think you too young...Im only 15 and i already have them feels horrible and i would like some advice from you on how to lose the appearance of these horrible things. Thanks, Sam
 07/08/2004 04:48 PM

Author Icon
muppet123

hi to teenagers with spider veins. If any of you are worried about a little patch of thread/spider veins or the odd one or two, this is completley normal. It is highly unlikely that no one except you would ever notice them! If you closely examine the legs of your friends and family you will find that most people have at least some spider veins somewhere!I do realise there are many young people on this site to whom this does not apply and have a much larger issue. I assure you that this posting is not aimed to trivialise your problem, only to reassure those who are worrying needlessly as I know I did as a teenager. The most essential thing other than regular, MILD exercise, is to ensure you are getting a well balanced diet. Teenagers in particular do not always take in adequate vitamins etc for their rapidly changing bodies and this can put a strain on the circulatory system.
 06/26/2004 02:43 PM

Author Icon
Luvgurl468

Hi! I was reading something the other day about eating healthy fruits and veggies and cutting out alot of your dairy and meat in your diet that's what is causing them. I found that somewhere on yahoo....
 06/26/2004 02:43 PM

Author Icon
Luvgurl468

Hi! I was reading something the other day about eating healthy fruits and veggies and cutting out alot of your dairy and meat in your diet that's what is causing them. I found that somewhere on yahoo....
 12/12/2003 05:24 PM

Author Icon
airees_1975

I'm the same as you, I'm only 17 though and I was too wondering if they can go away on their own? Please some help!!!!! DEPRESSED
 12/12/2003 02:07 PM

Author Icon
Luvgurl468

Hola! When I was reading ur story, I almost started 2 cry. There is no reason to cry and be sad the whole day!! :0( I think your making it 2 much of a big deal. I think your really doing a good job of excersing! Keep it up girl friend! I think that will help you alot, because when your over weight the skin streches.... Ur in my prays! P.S. & Rember someday there will be a cure!
 12/12/2003 02:02 PM

Author Icon
Luvgurl468

Hi! I've been upset about my spider veins the whole day! :0( Crying and everything, Im only 16 and I already have some spider veins my weight has not been very good over the years and it goes up in down like 10-20 lbs. sometimes or less. So I think if i lose the weight they would go away Im trying 2 eat heathlier and I've already seen that there starting to go away. Im also on the treadmeal every day! Which helps! I only have tine fine veins so I think the will go away! I Just keep praying! I would love you adivce please!!!!!!!!!!

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2021 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.