Medtech1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
November 30, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: New treatment for Reumathoid Arthritis
Created On: 12/27/2000 04:03 PM

07/16/2004 02:01 PM

Author Icon
Blanca Ruiz

Hola Kinga, no sé cómo funcione esto, pero sería interesante que me contactara. Blanca
 04/21/2004 12:02 PM

Author Icon
josephss

Don't do it.
 09/03/2001 05:11 PM

Author Icon
Heide14437

I'am considering taking Remicaid. I'am currently on the highest dose of Methotrexate and Prednisone and Vioxx that I can be taking with little results. What are my risks and dangers?
 08/06/2001 10:02 PM

Author Icon
Tara13752

I am 26 years old and newly diagnosed with reumathoid arthritis. Any suggestions for treatment would be greatly appreciated.
 08/06/2001 10:00 PM

Author Icon
Tara13752

I am 26 years old and newly diagnosed with reumathoid arthritis.
 06/28/2001 09:14 AM

Author Icon
notshown

It is called Remicaid or rifliximab. There is also injectable Embrel. You can find much information on medscape.com
 05/04/2001 01:33 PM

Author Icon
marialisa12007

My mother suffers from arthritis rheumatoid and I would like to join this discussion to have information on new treatments.
 12/27/2000 04:03 PM

Author Icon
Kinga8831

I saw on the TV a new treatment for Reumathoid Arthritis for patients that had taken methotrexate, without the expected results. I believe the name of this new remedy started with R, but I can not remember the name to refer it to my doctor. Has any one heard about it?

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.