Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Women's Health
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us
Search the Body1 Network
December 07, 2019  
FORUMS: Read-Only

Topic Title: Nutrition
Created On: 08/23/2002 10:34 AM
 01/19/2011 01:56 PM

Author Icon

You should find a nutrition specialist. and you yourself should be very careful about your diet.
 01/19/2011 01:56 PM

Author Icon

you should find a nutrition specialist. And you yourself should be very careful about your diet.
 12/01/2002 05:28 PM

Author Icon

Actually, you should be referred to a dietitian, not just a nutritionist. Anyone by law can be called a "nutritionist" - but Registered Dietitian has the education to be qualified to help diabetics and others with meal plans. Short clarification. Thanks.
 11/01/2002 04:04 PM

Author Icon

are there food with certain nutritional elements I could eat to assist in scar healing? does ingesting things like vitamin E help? Does anyone know?
 08/24/2002 12:36 PM

Author Icon

Your diabetes specialist should refer you to a nutritionist.
 08/23/2002 10:34 AM

Author Icon

who should establish my diet if I have diabetes??
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.