< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Noninvasive Glucose Monitor
Created On: 05/23/2001 08:59 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/24/2004 05:31 PM

Author Icon
MidNiteRaver

Another company is Home Diagnostic Inc. They make the Prestige LX meter. This unit has proven to be far more reliable and as accurate than the LifeSan and other J&J units. The J&J units localy have the highest return for repair/defect than any other unit here though they don't have the highest number of units in the market. HDI only makes Blood "Javascript:showDiagnostic('medtech1', 5);">Glucose/a> monitors so they should be even more interested in what you have to offer, over say J&J who have a range of different products.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 03/10/2003 02:13 PM

Author Icon
JimPorter

I have also heard great thinks about the Latitude and Logic systems for blood glucose monitoring. They are from Becton Dickinson (BD). Thanks.
 11/08/2002 04:01 PM

Author Icon

the monitors I am most familiar with are those of LifeScan (www.lifescan.com). Good luck!
 08/16/2002 11:09 AM

Author Icon
jim8286

this is good information. Any other rec's on sites with good information on blood glucose monitors? Thanks.
 09/10/2001 01:40 PM

Author Icon
Larry14618

I thought you might be interested in visiting our site: http://www.sugartrac.com SugarTrac Noninvasive Glucose Monitor Larry Myles SugarTrac's Webmaster
 05/23/2001 08:59 AM

Author Icon
M12290

Over the past ten years, I have been researching algorithms applicable to the nonivasive determination of blood constituents (e.g., glucose, etc.). Preliminary results indicate that I have been able to reduce the problem to the absorbance measurement at just four wavelengths. This is to be compared to the usual multiwavelength chemometric techniques, i.e., PCR, PCA, or PLS. I'm looking to partner with someone (or company) who has obtained noninvasive spectra and the associated blood glucose measurements in order to demonstrate the algorithm's capabilities.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.