< REFRESH >
Topic Title: new arthritis drug
Created On: 08/23/2000 12:11 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

09/04/2001 12:02 PM

Author Icon
RICHARD14449

i read in news week glucosomin is derived for fish shells; if so will people who get reactions for fish be affected.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 09/10/2000 12:24 PM

Author Icon
Ken5145

My wife & I & several friends have had a great deal of relief & deminished symptoms after using Glucosomin & Chondroiton capsules . It takes from 30 to 45 days for noticeable benefits w/NO bad side affects (only good ones) My wife was using crutches & I carried a cane & now we use niether/ We are both in our 70's. Give it a try!!
 09/06/2000 03:18 PM

Author Icon
notshown

i think they are the same class of drugs, i haven't used celebrex, but vioxx worked well for me, and it didn't hurt my stomach
 09/02/2000 12:14 PM

Author Icon
notshown

Hello Gold_Hat, Aren't Celebrex and Vioxx essentially the same drug, just made by different companies (one is Merck and the other is Pfizer if I remember correctly) ? Are there real difference between the two of them? I've heard that they don't upset your stomach as some of the older drugs do. Erming
 08/28/2000 04:44 PM

Author Icon
notshown

Have you tried Celebrex? I hear it works wonders...I have used Vioxx and it worked well for me.
 08/23/2000 03:19 PM

Author Icon
CES

I have not heard of Arava, but I know that a family member had severe rheumatoid arthritis and benefited from acupuncture! The practioner was an MD and an acupuncturist and based in NJ.
 08/23/2000 12:11 PM

Author Icon
notshown

Hi, Does anyone know about the new arthritis drug called Arava? I'm curious to hear your experiences with it. --Barry

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.