03/10/2004 01:49 PM

Author Icon
sweatpea42

Hi I went to a dr who does arthritis I think you can start there
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 01/18/2004 09:22 PM

Author Icon
davidson4808

I visited the website below for information on a product that has produced good benefits for people with arthritis. I found out that our bodies are designed to heal on its own by making a substance (glutathione). However, to produce the glutathione, our bodies need essential amino acids that can only be found in protein. The problem is that these amino acids are destroyed by heat and most of our proteins are heated, cooked, pasteurized, etc. Without these essential amino acids -- no glutathione is produced. I was able to verify this information on other health websites (like Web MD, etc.) The website has great information on the product (MA Plus). Go to: http://www.maplus.net/healthwise There are great testimonials from others and doctor endorsements. You can even ask for a free health newsletter or ask a health coach to call (optional). These people are respectful, and never pushy. I've had great results and feel better than ever! Hope this is helpful. SDavidson, TX
 12/16/2002 10:34 AM

Author Icon
kryckert1

I am having a hard time finding a doctor that is educated about 'fibromyalgia'. I live in Colorado. Does anyone know what type of doctor I need to see so I can start getting treatment for this? Kirsten

-------------------------
Kirsten

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.