01/21/2005 04:10 PM

Author Icon
marykathryn1953

I have several suggestions. Please email me at [email protected]
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 12/23/2002 12:10 AM

Author Icon
RunnerNYPD

I hear (and see) your pain. As a 30year-old otherwise healthy MALE, I almost think I need therapy for Raynaud's syndrome more than any medication. Is there a support group of young men suffering from this predominantly female syndrome?? And those of you complaining about it...wait till you decide to run outside in the winter!
 11/28/2002 07:52 PM

Author Icon
Pat5

I wish I knew an answer for your problem. I also share this problem and the look and stares from people that donot understand why my hands are purple or blue make me feel like a freak....I hope there is some kind of help for us....
 03/07/2002 10:19 AM

Author Icon
user16443

I do not have Raynaud's syndrome as far as I know but I used to get cold hands and feet when other people around me did not. Almost 2 years ago, I purchased a magnetic sleep pad and my hands and feet are much better. I no longer get into bed with ice cold feet and my hands no longer go numb in air conditioned rooms. Check out www.magneticosleep.com for more information. If you are interested in buying one of these and don't know a local dealer, please reply to this post with your email address and I can help you.
 08/22/2001 04:03 PM

Author Icon
notshown

Please, are there any new treatments for this condition? I have tried Procardia, it does nothing . Another winter is coming and I dread the cold hands and inablilty to use them, the purple color etc.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.