< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Fight Asthma with Dr.Rao?
Created On: 12/09/2004 06:05 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

12/16/2009 08:35 AM

Author Icon
swanlogan

Hey Smith, I am new to this Forum and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I came to know about my asthma one year back. My asthma gets worse when I feel stressed. I start wheezing heavily and my breathing starts to get labored. There are so many reasons that triggers asthma. Tobacco smoke, cold air, exercise and even laughing can cause asthma attacks . On the other hand, people with asthma tell us that they are worse when they are anxious. Really bad attacks which force people to go into hospital often happen after a virus infection of your nose or chest. Some people get asthma if they take aspirin or other painkillers, and some get asthma from dusts or fumes at work. Does stress can trigger asthma?

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 12/09/2004 06:05 AM

Author Icon
smith_alice

Fight "Javascript:showCondition('body1', 13);">Asthma/a> with Dr.Rao? Stay healthy with Dr.Rao’s specially prepared natural preparations, Massage, Yoga and some breathing techniques. Live Healthy with Dr.Rao's package that include along with Medication Behavioral therapies, Counseling, Psychotherapy, or Family therapy where by the patient is able to get his will power and be able to help himself. Recovery from "Javascript:showCondition('body1', 13);">Asthma/a> with Dr.Rao.... //www.drraomd.com/encyclopedia/disease/"Javascript:showCondition('body1', 13);">asthma/a>.htm target=NewWIn>http://www.drraomd.com/encyclo...showCondition('body1', 13);">asthma/a>.htm/a>
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.