< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Ejection Fraction (EF) Test
Created On: 08/15/2002 08:09 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/23/2005 08:05 PM

Author Icon
ddboha

Im sorry about your circumstances but if you are interested their is a natural product that has been proven very effective in reversing heart disease and preventing sudden cardiac death and heart attacks by safely and effectively unclogging blocked arteries it truly is and amazing product it has also been proven by countless testamonials and medical results to reverse congestive heart failure it can be found at. www.newheartandbody.com good luck.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 01/23/2005 07:46 PM

Author Icon
ddboha

Im sorry about your cicumstances but if you are interested their is a natural product that has been proven very effective in reversing heart disease and preventing sudden cardiac death and heart attacks by safely and effectively unclogging blocked arteries it truly is and amazing product it has also been proven by countless testamonials and medical results to reverse congestive heart failure it can be found at. www.newheartandbody.com good luck.
 01/23/2005 07:44 PM

Author Icon
ddboha

Im about your cicumstances but if you are interested their is a natural product that has been proven very effective in reversing heart disease and preventing sudden cardiac death and heart attacks by safely and effectively unclogging blocked arteries it truly is and amazing product it has also been proven by countless testamonials and medical results to reverse congestive heart failure it can be found at. www.newheartandbody.com good luck.
 08/19/2004 12:36 PM

Author Icon
matlin

Recently been diagnosed with idiopathic cardiomyopathy with an ejection fraction of 15% Had another echo done yesterday (4 mos after initial diagnosis) and doc says no improvement. Wants to put in a biventricular pacemaker. Anyone have a similar situation?
 09/16/2003 05:38 PM

Author Icon
rlneuhaus

Before my mitral valve replacement, I was told my ef was up to 65 from a low of 25. Now, 4 months after the operation, I'm told the ef is 70. Shouldn't there have been a greater improvement? What is a normal ef for a person without heart disease. I am a 60 year old female. Thank you for your response.
 04/28/2003 02:29 PM

Author Icon
ewalsh

In 1999 my ef was 32. Last week it was 45. How good is this improvement and should it posssibly indicate reconsidering my meds?
 04/02/2003 07:31 AM

Author Icon
lysik

I had a echocardiagram performed yesterday and although I havent had a full report from my doctor, I did see that my EF results were 37.9% - From all I have read, this seems cause for alarm or further testing?
 09/08/2002 05:12 PM

Author Icon
harvey70

I have been told I have a ejection fraction test reading of 24%. What treatment is available for this?
 08/23/2002 05:27 PM

Author Icon
barabas

Well the video fo the guidant section of this site (its in the bottom right in the grey bar) seems to suggest that when you get at or below a third (33%) your risk is considerable at 49 you are pretty neary 50% so I'm guessing tehy are right and saying you are fine- That's from a well-read amateur point of view
 08/21/2002 11:31 AM

Author Icon

See this article from NASPE: http://www.naspe-patients.org/...ejection_fraction.html It seems to indicate that 55% or higher for your EF is normal.
 08/21/2002 10:08 AM

Author Icon
jill

I'm 44 yrs. old-have high blood pressure(toprol)- last yrs. stress test ef was 49 -had to do another last week (chest pains) it came back 40. Basically been told I'm fine-is it?
 08/15/2002 08:09 PM

Author Icon
thelafleurs

My recent nuclear stress test inidcated an EF of 62 %. Statiscally, how does number fit in with the demographics. ron LaFleur

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 MedTech News
Tech & Innovation
Living With a Device
 Education Center
Diagnostic Tests
Conditions
Procedures
Women's Health
Companies
Online Resources
Video Library
Dr. Christopher Kwolek  MedTech  Hero™
Dr. Christopher Kwolek:
Pioneering New Blood Clot Treatments.
About Heroes
 Community
MedTech1 Forums
 Advocacy Center
Contact Congress
Find a Patient Group
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.